Wearever underwear may be covered by public or private insurance or healthcare spending account. Ask your insurance provider, or click one of the links below for more information.
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) Individuals who are currently recipients of the ODSP may be eligible for cost assistance for medical supplies provided by the Ministry of Community and Social Services.
- Medavie Blue Cross New Brunswick Seniors’ Health Program for residents of New Brunswick aged 65 & older – with a prescription
- Veteran’s Affairs Canada (VAC) for current or former member of the CAF or RCMP and their family members.
- Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) program of Indigenous Services Canada provides clients (registered First Nations and recognized Inuit) with coverage for a range of health benefits.
- Green Shield Health Care Spending Account